So, I went from my gorgeous flat in Putney to my shit-hole place in Shepherd's Bush. Six months of not being happy where I was living totally sucked and made my experience in London not so fun. Where you live plays a big part in your happiness. Anyways, I decided that I was going to be fussy with the location of my new house but I was also going to be fussy about my new flatmates.
- There are always people home at night which means I always have someone to talk to if I so wish.
- Roomsharing is kind of fun, we can have a chat and giggle before bed (and Kelly is moving into my room at the start of September so that will be even better!)
- With 9 people around it means more chances to make more friends.
- The house is huge and we have a sun room and a decent sized backyard (suitable for holding summer BBQs!)
- We have DVD nights - I never had that at my old houses!
- It's so cheap to live here!
- It's 2 minutes walk to heaps of buses and the tube station.
- My street runs right off Chiswick High Street which means loads of restuarants, cafes and shops in front of my doorstep.
Do I need to say more about why I love my house so much? I will take some photos and post them up when I get a chance. I haven't had the internet at home lately. Oh, the dramas with that, lol. I forgot that sometimes my new house isn't 100% fantastic. My flatmates have realised I have a laptop and I get the feeling they're going to want to use it from time to time... they've already started. I'm going to have to nip that in the bud soon cos I'm a bit too protective with my computer for them to use it!