Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Emerald Isle..

Ahh what a week! So many stories to tell and I'm not too sure where to start. I guess I should start by saying that Ireland is a beautiful country - they don't call it the Emerald Isle for nothing! Apart from the fact that it rained alot in 'summer' the weather was pretty decent.

I don't really have a load of time to write a proper blog entry at the moment but I just thought I'd write something to say I'm back and I'm safe and to let you all know that I had an awesome time in Ireland.

There is so much history to this country and there is still so much that I could learn about Ireland. I would love to come back and explore a few more places like Dingle and Killarney in more depth but who knows whether or not that will happen.

There were a few young people on our tour and man, I forgot how immature 20 year olds can be - the word 'slut' comes to mind when describing the people on our tour but anyways I'll explain more when I blog properly next time.

Anyways I'm off to my room to meet up with Hannah, a girl from my tour, for drinks.
Maddie
(hehe)

No comments: