Considering my last post was in December, I am not entirely sure where to begin as so much has happened since then... It freaks me out how fast time has flown because it seems that it was only yesterday that I was traveling Europe, living the high life of the travel bug that I consider myself to be. I miss London more than I ever thought I would and wish I had the chance to go back and do it all again, but knowing what I know now.
February already and to sum up my life since my last post I will list:
- I've moved out of my first house, am in my second now and am moving into my third (and hopefully last) place at the end of this month!
- My job is going well although I am finding it frustrating at times due to stupid people and I am going to eventually have to write a blog on the stupidity of people I have been interviewing...
- Finally ditched that guy in my life who did nothing but drive me insane for all the wrong reasons, can't believe I was stupid enough to go down that road but lesson 110% learnt.
- Tried snowboarding for the first time and am able to board down the hill backwards but have yet to master the forward skills.... and have mastered the falling on my ass prerequisite required for beginner boarders.
- Surely there is more but I can't think of them right now.
Whilst I am in my listing mood, here is what I miss from home:
- Real Milo
- Caramello koalas and other Aussie chocolate
- The gentle tapping of rain on my window at night while I'm trying to sleep (and the harsh rain that makes you scared your window will break!)
- Driving to the beach and having fish and chips, even feeding the chips to the seagulls.
- Watching a massive thunderstorm at the beach
- My car
- All my friends - especially Michelle!!! Zara!!!!! Belinda!!!! and Rita!!!!!
- Sand between my toes
- My dad
- Southbank and the entire city of Melbourne....
What do I like about Canada:
- Hot Canadian accents
- My Canadian friends
- Being close to my mum
- It's pretty here
- Being able to be completely independent
- My job
Shitty post, sorry but I have lost my creative writing ability tonight but I will try to update on a more regular basis.