Tuesday, January 2, 2007

HappY NeW YeaR

I can't believe 2007 is here. I was about to say 'finally here' but 2007 came so fast. I think I blinked because I seriously feel like I missed 2006. After New Years, I like to reflect on the year before and think about what I have achieved and what I still want to accomplish - I feel that this gives me some purpose to my life instead of just watching it all go by without really doing anything.. So, this is my list of accomplishments from 2006...
  • starting a new job (and SURVIVING!)
  • losing weight (actually doing it, not just talking about it)
  • becoming happier with myself (which leads to more confidence!)
  • making the decision to go to London to work.
I would have to say that they are the main things that happened last year. For 2007, I would love to continue to gain confidence in myself, continue to lose weight, TRAVEL and meet loads of people!

So, to all of you out there - I hope that 2007 brings you all the happiness in the world - but remember, you make your own happiness! Take risks, live life and have fun!


2 comments:

Pru said...

Hey Simone!

Thanks for your comment on my blog! Nice to hear from you - and good luck with planning your working holiday (let me know if i can help with any questions!)

I've put a link to you on my blog - a link from yours to mine would also be great.

Hope 2007 turns out to be everything you hoped!

Anonymous said...

hey chicky babe!!
glad to hear everthing is going to plan, still wishing u the best of luck.
hasnt hit me, not sure bout everyone else that ur actually in london WOW ... hows the guys there hey?
take care

love Zara xoxox