Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's a small, small world!



Last night, I went to a party hosted by one of the agencies I work for - Sanza. It was a great night because we had free beer and wine as well as loads of nibbles!

I was standing around a table, chatting to this girl who I'd met that night and I looked over towards the bar and I saw this guy who I swore looked like Anthony.
I decided that there was no way it could be Anthony so I went on my merry way, continuing to drink my cheap, nasty wine!

Anyways, turns out it WAS Anthony! How bizarre is that? Come all the way to London to bump into someone who is a mutual friend. So, we had a few more drinks and ended up heading out to a club after the Sanza party finished. An awesome night with way too much wine! I love it!

How bizarre!


I woke up in the morning with a massive hangover and had to meet Kelly - so we canceled our walking trip of London and went to Bella Italia for a massive English breakfast of sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, mushroom and fried tomato with toast. YUM! The best way to start off the day.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thanks for your comment! Yeah, I'm so excited, and just can't wait to get over there! I know what you mean, it seems like July will never get here, but at the same time, its all going by SO fast!
Thanks for the add, I'll add your blog to mine too!

Vanessa

Anonymous said...

hehehehe small world! say hi to anthony for me! i just read his blog about st pats wk end! boy did he have a big one! wish i was there with you both!