Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Back in London

I am in London and made it safe and sound. It was so familiar catching the tube to the hostel and making my way around. I didn't feel like a tourist. I love that.

Although I have to admit - I have been in London for 4 hours and realise there are many reasons why I really dislike London...

1. People are exceptionally RUDE and obnoxious in ALL situations. Very few exceptions.
2. It is cloudy and it's meant to be summer, although, I am wearing a dress and am not shivering!
3. British accents

I have a mind blank at the moment which I am putting down to jet lag and lack of sleep so I will add more as I think of them.

On the bright side, so far, being back in London has been great. I forgot how much fun hostels can be and I'm looking forward to spending three weeks in London as a semi-tourist (on a massive budget - totally doable if you have lived here and know how to be conscious about where your money goes!)

I am also residing in Gloucester Road while I am here which is great because I am seeing so many rich hotties and their sexy cars... eye candy deluxe.

I'm a little bit grumpy at the moment thanks to tiredness so maybe I shall add more at a later stage.

No comments: