Monday, February 26, 2007

Joys of Hostels

I swear someone has been stealing random shit from me at the hostel. My shampoo went missing, my diary that was in my suitcase went missing, people are drinking my chocolate milk and eating my food... Basically, I am over living at the hostel.

Kelly reckons that it helps build character, but character or not, I want OUT! I sent Gaby a text today telling her that I am going to come and doss at her place from Tues to Sunday cause I really can't take this any more. Plus I want real food. I am sick of eating packaged food!

Yup, this is my first 'whinge' post. I am tired and cross as you would expect if people stole your shit too. But of course, this is probably just a typical Simone reaction. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Loving London but I can still have my moments of frustration!

Next time I will tell you all about my speed dating experience - where I met a chick instead of guys!!!

Love Maddie

No comments: